- Reservations and special requirements for venues, events, performances, etc. are coordinated through LPC staff. Please see Contact for specific staff contact information.
- The Green Room at Lorton Performance Center is available for VIP performers and can be outfitted with preferred amenities either through the client or through campus dining services, at client cost.
- Furnishings such as tables, chairs, table coverings, banquet stations, specialized lighting, etc., as required by event, can be rented at client cost through LPC staff. LPC provides custom bar stations customized to the interior of Graves Grand Hall for special events at no charge, as well as limited furnishings such as registration tables, chairs and coat racks.
- A coat check room is available for client use; coat check and valet services can be hired at client cost as preferred or through LPC staff.
- Pre-function performance, i.e. a jazz band trio or string quartet, can be hired at client cost and coordinated through LPC staff.
- Food-based events must be catered by campus dining services unless an exemption is allowed. Menus, policies, forms and contact information can be found by clicking on the above link.
- Other specific needs or services can be determined through LPC staff at client cost. Please go to Contact for specific staff contact information.
- Tours may be scheduled by appointment through Contact to arrange reservations.
© 2015 Roxana Rózsa and Robert Eugene Lorton Performance Center. All rights reserved.
550 S. Gary Place Tulsa, OK 74104 PH: 918-631-5241
A private university dedicated to knowledge, research and community.
© 2015 The University of Tulsa | 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104 | Phone: 918-631-2000
About the Web Site
Terms & Conditions