- Technical assistance and limited lighting design is available as part of the rental agreement. More extensive technical needs and set and/or lighting design can be hired through Lorton Performance Center staff, or through outside labor which will be coordinated by LPC staff at client cost.
- A specialized logo light display commonly called a “GOBO” can also be purchased for display in Gussman Concert Hall prior to performances or presentations; this also is coordinated through LPC staff at client cost.
- Specialized A/V equipment, podiums or furnishings, props or other staging needs outside of LPC inventory can be rented locally through LPC staff at client cost.
- A box office is available for ticketed events and staff may be hired through LPC staff at client cost. Ticketed events through myticketoffice.com are subject to the fees and requirements of this service.
- Digital promotion of special events is available at no charge on LPC digital displays located on the first and second floors. Clients can provide 1080 x 1920 vertically-formatted PNG files by going to Contact for the appropriate staff contact information.
- Complimentary assisted listening devices, handicap-accessible seating on both floors and an elevator provide access for special needs guests.
© 2015 Roxana Rózsa and Robert Eugene Lorton Performance Center. All rights reserved.
550 S. Gary Place Tulsa, OK 74104 PH: 918-631-5241
A private university dedicated to knowledge, research and community.
© 2015 The University of Tulsa | 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104 | Phone: 918-631-2000
About the Web Site
Terms & Conditions